Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share. I received my international emblems and put them on today. I think they look pretty cool. Just one more thing to add to the list of mods.

I also have a CTS edge insight on the way. Got it for 359 shipped from autoanything. They were having a 10% off sale. Anyways here are some pics. Enjoy:thumb:

·
Registered
274 Posts
That looks awesome... Great job :thumb:

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys...as for the grille emblem I bought it but it is just I sticker type emblem. The original grille will have the ford circle where the emblem came out so not sure how I'm gonna get that in.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
They look real good something a little different

·
Registered
636 Posts
Looks good! Any close up shots? I can't see that far! lmao

·
Registered
636 Posts
Looks good! Any close up shots? I can't see that far! lmao

Nevermind! I didn't scroll across the page! :thumb:

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Looks Great. I got the same ones...Where did you get the mirrors and were they hard to install?
:icon_ford:

·
Drivin the 6.mOney pit
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks Great. I got the same ones...Where did you get the mirrors and were they hard to install?
:icon_ford:
Thanks bro..

I got the mirrors from a member on here DIN for 850 shipped but they are the OEM mirrors with the power fold/tele. They were pretty simple to install but it just took a while to get all the wiring figured out. I still havent hooked up the power fold/tele yet since my truck is sitting at the dealership as we speak with blown headgaskets(even had ARP's).

I am about to install the full Bulletproof diesel kit here in the next week or two. It just arrived today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts