thanks. i have another one, but its not as good. i'll see if i can post it too

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
sweet video man I would love to go riding in the dunes

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
What i would like to know is why you spent all that money on a four wheeler when you only us two? Just think of all the money you could have saved for beer if you had just bought two wheels!:hehe:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol... thats so true, but it never crossed my mind untill now. you're a genious

·
Registered
1,673 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
lol... thats so true, but it never crossed my mind untill now. you're a genious
ah gee golly...........of course in todays wurld maybe the monetary savings would be better spent on fuel!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, but you gotta have beer money... :)

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
QUOTE=yfz470;628526]yea, but you gotta have beer money... :)[/QUOTE]
:thumb: yep, cant argue with that. But i do have a farm so if we really get in a bind we can grow most of the ingredients. Rememmber, beer is really liquid bread.....guess we can grow a few soybeans or sunflowers for fuel to go fishing and hunting as well. We can sit around sippin beer while we wait for the crops to grow! Dang that sounds good....but last week there were two nice bull Elk in my south west pasture that would have made great barbeque. I distinctly saw one licking a salf block for the horses so the game and fish department would likely give me a depradation permit allowing me to harvest one. Of course if they leave we can snag a salmon or two in the creek and smoke em for sustenence. ...cant get no permit for that unless you r indian then you can take all you want year round. Irritating.....Stop on by and set a spell, always got a cold one and a cool hammock in the trees down by the creek for psd,org'ers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts