Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know on a couple other sites we advertise on, when the terms "Discount Power Parts" is mentioned in a post it automatically becomes a hyperlink to our site. Is this something that can be done in this forum software? If us or anyone is mentioned in a thread and we dont see or post in the thread then the buyer has to go looking for a link to us. This might help a person act and click right then if the link was infront of them at that time. Just an idea...would be nice, but I'm not going to jump off a bridge if its not possable.

Thanks,
Patrick

·
Banned
0 Posts
ill post the link to this thread in the "work for andy" thread in the admin/mod forums just to be sure andy sees it patrick......great idea for more hits to the paid vendor sites.....

·
Registered
411 Posts
The only other forum I post in that does this is Dodge truck World (sure their upteen hundered other forums they have do it too), but it's a royal PITA to me. It links to stupid stuff that usually has nothing to do with the thread.

That being said if ya can narrow it down to the key words being used together in the correct order might not be a bad thing.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
pirate4x4 does it and it annoys the heck out of me.

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Ah the memories...I haven't been on Pirate4x4 since well before I sold my TJ.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is where we got all the info for our Hydraulic steering system on the pulling truck.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
pirate4x4 is VERY informative... alot of Aholes though.

I posted my info about how I got 21-22mpg in my truck on a long trip and I had like 3 pms the next day who were like "YOUR FULL OF STUFF!!! I've owned 3 7.3's and I knoW YOU CAN"T GET THAT GOOD OF FUEL MILEAGE, YOU NEED TO STOP LYING ON HERE"

I gave them how many miles on the tank, how many gallons I filled up, explained how I fill up (filler neck everytime) and said "you do the math"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts