Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK I see a lot of folks buying the new edge evolution and then i see some buying the Edge with juice attititude or what ever it's called...

what is the diff from one to the other? out side of the fact that the one without the black box has a program for economy and 100 ponies, while the one with the black box has a 70 hp program...

feature wise they seem the same, so what gives? I'm sure one of junkies knows the skinny...:hehe::thumb:

·
Registered
182 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK I see a lot of folks buying the new edge evolution and then i see some buying the Edge with juice attititude or what ever it's called...

what is the diff from one to the other? out side of the fact that the one without the black box has a program for economy and 100 ponies, while the one with the black box has a 70 hp program...

feature wise they seem the same, so what gives? I'm sure one of junkies knows the skinny...:hehe::thumb:
The Edge Evo is a programmer that re-programs your ECM and reads all data throught the OBDII port w/out using any probes. The Juice Attitude is an inline module that piggy backs off of the ECM connections. With the Juice you will have to use an EGT probe in order to read EGT temps. I have an Evo and it reads all data including EGT's from the OBDII port. I have it for sale if you like to buy an Evo, $300 shipped, no mounting pod though. Let me know.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Edge Evo is a programmer that re-programs your ECM and reads all data throught the OBDII port w/out using any probes. The Juice Attitude is an inline module that piggy backs off of the ECM connections. With the Juice you will have to use an EGT probe in order to read EGT temps. I have an Evo and it reads all data including EGT's from the OBDII port. I have it for sale if you like to buy an Evo, $300 shipped, no mounting pod though. Let me know.
thanks for the info.... IC now.

what happened to the mounting pod?

·
Registered
182 Posts
thanks for the info.... IC now.

what happened to the mounting pod?
I'm using it w/my new programmer. I had it up for $350 w/the pod and decided to keep it so I'll let it go for $300.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I have an EVO with pod...$300 shipped.

100HP tune is the max...reads all the important things...nice piece if you want to keep the DPF in place.

·
Registered
79 Posts
How does the Evo or Juice affect reliabilty, warranty (can a ford dealer tell if you have used one?) I am interested in keeping my DPF and my warranty, what benefits could I expect from evo or juice? Thanks!

·
Registered
492 Posts
i had a juice on my 6.0 and never had a warranty issue. it was the inline style though so it never reflashed the computer. i don't know if they can tell it was there i have a really good service manager so he very well could have been looking the other way. i never had a major motor issue though. just an oil return line at the turbo leaking. i dont know about the evo, 300 sounds pretty reasonable but the 700 or whatever for the juice is not worth it in my opinion. you can get alot better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts