Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yours Truly racing in My home town of MIAMI, On the Right !!!
Credited with the WIN !!! finanlly made it into the mags and it was not even a direct feature.. Ha Ha,,, Those who know me , Check out the BIG WIN ...
Go Fords and Be SAFE out There. LTJDS :icon_ford:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Credited with what win?You didn't even race in the shootout...You only made a time trial run against us they gaved us the red light because the delay in prestage as soon as you left we chased you down and blew your doors by half a track..Why didn't you come back to the real shootout?The winner of the shootout was the Gold Dodge he was the one that blew everyone's doors and I don't know what story this editor came up with but from what I see and everyone else that was there saw none of the stories are accurate..I guess it's because Outlaw Diesel brought them out...They put up a story to make you guys happy.But this is very simple we live in Miami and were willing and able to meet you at any track, any time, and any day and we'll race you 1/8,1/4 whatever you want our 6.0 against your 6.0..Step up to the play and let's race...Let's not BS people...

·
4,488 Posts
Credited with what win?You didn't even race in shootout...You only made a time trial run against us they gaved us the red light because the delay in prestage as soon as you left we chased you down and blew your doors by half a track..Why didn't you come back to the real shootout?The winner of the shootout was the Gold Dodge he was the one that blew everyone's doors and I don't what story this editor came up with but from what I see and everyone else that was there saw none of the stories are accurate..I guess it's because Outlaw Diesel brought them out...They put up a story to make you guys happy.But this is very simple we live in Miami and were willing and able to meet you at any track, any time, and any day and we'll race you 1/8,1/4 whatever you want our 6.0 against your 6.0..Step up to the play and let's race...Let's not BS people...
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
We dont mind someone calling BS, just dont let it get out of hand in here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
We dont mind someone calling BS, just dont let it get out of hand in here.
No Sir,I've posted here before and love the site...I'm just against False Statements that's all...

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
All we ask is to keep it civil and level headed :thumb: :nod:

PS: congrats on proving a lot of people wrong with your truck too ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Wow stockquik6.0, didnt take any offense there did you? Man, Just tell him he was wrong about what the mag said, and be done with it. Maybe he had personal resons for not being there at the shootout. Give the man a break. I met him at SSS 07, and hes not the type of guy to just go out and blow smoke about his name ya know.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow stockquik6.0, didnt take any offense there did you? Man, Just tell him he was wrong about what the mag said, and be done with it. Maybe he had personal resons for not being there at the shootout. Give the man a break. I met him at SSS 07, and hes not the type of guy to just go out and blow smoke about his name ya know.
Let me tell you he must be the best guy in the world I don't know him personally..But the other side of the story is simple before the event, I was told by the outsiders and by a friend of ours that own's an autopart that he personally went to the auto part and said that he had especially built his truck to run us...

There is nothing wrong with that it's a trill that someone wants to race.When we were in the track on the first tryout pass we were lined up with him by coincidence and wanted to solve our match,He didn't want to run then we finally went up with him for time trials and we took a little longer to stage because we were trying to boost and they dropped the red light on us..

We chased him down and beat him by half a track..But that wasn't a race that was just time trials after that he parked his truck and never came back to the line for the race..I understand why,But that's not the point..The point is as soon the magazine came out his buddy's were calling everybody and claiming ''victory over us'',And starting gossips about us...I don't care everyone that was there knows it wasnt a race...That's why I'm calling him out now..He thinks he could beat us..Let's have a real race..But in Miami it's always the same thing..The buddies :blahblah1::blahblah1:and the owner of the truck :sofa:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Maybe he just got a little excited that his pic was in a magazine. Chill.

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A Simple Rebuttle , if I May,,

Let's let the B/S Stop and The Facts BEGIN.....:nod:

A. Nobody was B/S 'ing Anyone, read on...

B. For all those non-racers Out There , Losing at the Tree is the Same as Losing PERIOD. Even at The Pro Level ! Really NO LIE.

C. I Ran without NOS+ as agreed pre-race, and you beat a Truck running #2 ONLY, after Red Lighting the Tree "On Your Own" to Only take me by a More than conservative truck and a half to two truck lengths Using your NOS+ in Desperation !

D. I did Not Build This Truck to beat ANYONE Specifically, Just to have Fun and enjoy my Ride.

E. I Have Video of the RACE which will be posted on YouTube, MySpace, and Diesel Movies which will prove that your issue was more than just trying to build BOOST off the Line :nod:

F. Yes I was Excited That my Truck Made the pages of Diesel Power Magazine, and I do not feel the article was slanted as they credited GAW with having a very capable White F250 and complemented many of Gabby's Diesels as well as the one That Red Lighted Against Me.

G. I did not make the Eliminations due to personal reasons, which were...
I was not going to race NOS+ equipped Diesels when I did Not Have My Jet installed in my CFM+ Large Mouth Elbow at the start of Diesel Eliminations.

H. I was willing to Race with NOS+ w/o having aftermarket Headstuds installed, ie. I was willing to risk blowing my engine just to show up on Race Day and Race HARD.

I. I DID WIN DUE TO YOUR Driver LOSING AT THE TREE :zzz:, BUT IT WAS A WIN !

J. I Do not need to Prove to you or any doubters how a F350 SRW 4x4 w/ 35/13.5/18 Mickey Thompson ATZ's left so Hard off the Line, The Video will Show it All.

K. I do not have to fight off local rumors how This Same Truck That LOST at the tree agaist me also lost $5,000.00 in a race shortly after That same Race in an undisclosed location, (maybe your mouth can't cash the checks your Truck Costs You) :rofl:

L. I have MANY Friends and They will ALL Say That I am Not A Liar nor a Wannabe...:rockwoot:

M. The amount of Negative Energy you place in your posts is only indicative of your self contempt, and merely rhetoric derived from your inability to be happy for others. I did NOT talk Ill Of anyone in My inital POST !

N. As Fate dictated that day, sooner than later We WILL RACE Again, I hide from No One. I wear my Pride on My Sleeve... :thumb:

O. I have 5 (Five) First Place Trophies for Show-n-Shine in 2007, and dynoed 536.1 RWHP at the SSS 07'. I am off to Racing in 2008 and as far as Rules Go I have not lost Yet..:hehe:, in 2009 I will be competing in Sound Off Competitions and Do not expect to Loose in that division either.
My Humble Goals are to be Cleanest, Fastest, and Loudest by Completion. :)

P. Let the HATER'S Hate and the WINNERS Will Debate Who is the REAL and Who is THE FAKE...:laugh:

Q. Maybe if you pratice your so called "Boosting" and learn to Race The Tree,
You will be able to put all of those Killer "BANKS" Products to Good USE..LOL !

R. All In Good Fun No Disrespect as stated before The Magazine gave Unbiased Credit to Both SHOPS and you seem to be obsessed with one Little Caption, it is a good thing they did not ask me for a Quote to go with the Caption. PS: TO ALL OTHERS THE VIDEO WILL BE POSTED SOON...:thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
DANG! No S,T,U,V,W,X,Y, or Z? hehe

·
Click Click.......BOOOOM!
329 Posts
:hehe::popcorn: I have to see where this one goes!!!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
well, it seems like the guy who lost(cause if your late at the light, you lose) is just a little pissed off cause of what a mag said. Hey buddy, how do you think Paris Hilton feels after all those tabloids said shes a Ho. Wait, she IS a Ho!!!! Hmmmmmmm......

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
and I just wish I was in Miami for the weather...must be HOT down there. The locals are going LOCO!

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
wow!!!!!!!!!!!! i got to go read my diesel power mag and find what i missed.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
There is only one way to settle this dispute. I say show it all on Pinks. You loose the race you loose your ride.

If you two have such hard feelings about this then show us what you can do on national cable tv.

Other then that please take your personal issues some where else.

Congrats on the nice run man. Congrats on winning in all the events you have been in.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Don't say that man. After everything that we just went through on here about that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.