Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I have a habit of getting myself in deep with stuff I have no experience with, or prior knowledge of. (Like, buying a 48" boat when all that I had ever been on was a canoe, and not knowing if I got seasick or not!!! LOL While it was fun, and everyone I knew and myself thoroughly enjoyed that boat/ship, I'd suggest you all to take it in steps though.:thumb:)

Here I am, I have been researching and leaning towards the veggistroke format, someone goes and gives me (note gave=free) his complete setup for processing bio. So, now I have Lye (sp?) about 35-40 gallons of methanol, and about 200 gallons of collected WVO. Complete with hoses, filters, plumbing, settling tank, HWH, wash tank, and dry tank. Plus pumps & filters. The whole 9 yards. Now I just have to research this stuff so I wont blow myself or my ex up. Can someone lead me to an endless supply of bio info? The basics, process info, ect. ect.

Clay, I blame you for this!!!! :Rant::punish2::bottom::blast2:

Thanks!!!:thumb::rofl::headbang1::moon:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
heres a bump for you! good luck gettin some info, let me know how it works out. Im considerin vegi

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man, That was quick. :)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres a bump for you! good luck gettin some info, let me know how it works out. Im considerin vegi
I think the bio will be a stepping stone for me to move on to the veggiestroke. Kinda put away what money the bio saves me each week, and be easier to put the money away for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts