Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any clue on what we are doing for next month yet? how about patriotic pwerstroke since the 4th is that month??? any stroke with a flag or fireworks?? good idea or bad idea?? just a thought!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
how about a military rtom? military guys/gals show off there trucks?

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Fireworks in the background in a night shot would be SAAWEEETT looking!! :nod:

But, not the easiest shot to set up, or in Delaware's case, illegal unless you go to a professional show.:doh::hehe:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
sounds good 2 me

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all great ideas, we need to get the ball rollin..... stump, where are you?????

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
any clue on what we are doing for next month yet? how about patriotic pwerstroke since the 4th is that month??? any stroke with a flag or fireworks?? good idea or bad idea?? just a thought!:thumb:
I think this is a great idea. But Tank will win for sure .... if he gets some fireworks behind him, with that 19 foot flag ... he's got it in the bag lol!

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think this is a great idea. But Tank will win for sure .... if he gets some fireworks behind him, with that 19 foot flag ... he's got it in the bag lol!

not necessarily, with our way of randomly choosing our nominees, who knows who will be in the top 4.

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
IM DOWN FOR THIS

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
any news where is STUMP???

·
Premium Member
15,689 Posts
ok ill do the flag idea, sorry for the delay, my 10 case natty binge got in the way, ill set up the nom thread now

·
Premium Member
13,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
right on stump. thanks!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts