Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i have a bunch of buddies that are members of CumminsForum and they are a pretty active chapter and they are planning a gtg on July 31 in Lake Charles at Darrells. If you have never been to Darrells, well then, you just dont know what you are missing. They serve the best poboys around the the beer is as cold as it can get. Id really like to see a good bit of powerstrokes show up so post up if you can make it so we can get a head count of who is gonna come.

Here is the address and phone number so you can get directions if you need them.
119 West College Street, Lake Charles, LA 70605-1623
(337) 474-3651‎

Also if you use google maps to find the directions there is like 12 reviews from other people. Read them for yourself and see how good it really is.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only if you have the X by then. lol.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on guys. where yall at

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump to the top.

Texas guys are welcome as well.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Damn I want to go, I haven't had a Darrells Special in forever!!!!!

Glad to see that place is standing the test of time, ofcourse not much changes around Lake Chuck. Hope you have a good turnout, if by chance I am in town visiting my family I might swing by.

·
Registered
36 Posts
sup

What's up guy's?? What is this event all about? I live just south of Lafayette and will be off work that weekend. I am all about getting together with more diesel freeks. Hook me up with some info!!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing special.

We have had a few GTGs there before. We normally just eat a samidge drink a few beers and head on outside and shoot the bull. There is some guys coming from the Laffy area as well.

If your off and can make it, we'd love to have ya.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have a sneaky suspision that I MAY be there. I'll bet the amarillo powerstroker will go. His rig should be re-resurrected by then!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that would be good. ive been wanting to see the yellow banana... its super clean. Just let us know.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know... we'll kill em on looks:hehe:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you dont change your mind on going.:doh:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HEY HEY HEY!!!!! :hehe:

I have no excuse not to make it this time, plus i gotta show off the purdy new ride!:woot:

I hope your right there bud. :hehe:

Looking forward to seeing the pudbus

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
I really hope my truck is finished by then!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts