Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
21,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Year, New You.
No theme, lets see those pics.

If you have a ROTM theme idea, please submit it here: https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/nominations/1476-rotm-theme-ideas.html

And the fine print:
The pictures entered must be of YOUR truck that YOU CURRENTLY own, no internet finds.
Please upload your pics to the site where possible, if I cannot see the link it won't count.
And for the love of bulletproofing, one, 1, ONE, picture. Multiples will be disqualified.
Submissions close at the end of the month.
The finalists will be chosen at random and we will vote.

Thank you for your support

ROTM brought to you by:

:ford:
EXCLUSIVE TO FORD POWERSTROKE - Unmatched Support & Advice. Please visit us at www.cncfab.us
:ford:

The winner will need to email ([email protected]) us in order to receive their swag pack.

·
Fire From the Clouds!
1,729 Posts
This one lets me remember how shiny my wheels can get. Winter needs to be over already.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Squeaky clean, Baby!

·
Administrator
21,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is anyone else seeing the water mark on @ross3031 s pic?

It looks like they are blurring the pic and putting the photobucket logo on it.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts

Yep until I clicked on the pic which took me to the photobucket site then it loaded clearly without the watermark.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

Photobucket is now charging users to use them as a host and they figure the best way to get users to opt in and pay is to blur their photos and watermark them on third party sites if they’re over a certain bandwidth.

This is the BS email I got from Photobucket below:

ATTENTION!

You have reached the 25MB limit of your hosting bandwidth based on the past 30 days of usage.

The photos you are sharing on Facebook, forums, blogs and other websites are at the maximum allowed bandwidth that your account level allows.

Your hosted images will be watermarked and blurred. To restore hosting privileges, simply upgrade your plan below to give you unlimited monthly hosting bandwidth as well as larger image storage limits.

Reactions: john galt

·
Administrator
21,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hate to do it, but we will have to start excluding them as ROTM entries

1 - 20 of 26 Posts