Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my SCT from stealth automotive today with custom tunes. Raul has been very helpful with all of my questions. Now i cant wait to get it.

Im getting tunes from inovative what would you all recommend?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Depends on what you use the truck for and what you want it to do. Personally, I don't tow much so I don't use my tow aggressive much at all. I mostly use my extreme street, and extreme race tunes. You can get an economy tune, street, smoke tune, etc. Best bet is to email eric and let him know what you want out of the truck and he will steer you in the right direction. Either way I'm sure you will love the results.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
xtreme street. dfuser's off road file is pretty freaking fast also but the tranny tuning, imo, isn't as solid as innovative's.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Spend a little more and get both extreme files. I run extreme race every day and I love it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm running an edge platnium with additude and i run on level 5. I tow about 10 times a year. I would like a fast tune and a fast smoke tune. I drive 95% highway miles.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
I have a Extreme Street file it is PLENTY fast. It doesnt smoke much but a haze at full throttle.
I dont have Econo. I didnt know they had a smoke tune :dunno:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Spend a little more and get both extreme files. I run extreme race every day and I love it.
That's what I'm running!:thumb: Problem is I'm getting used to it:doh: Now I need more:woot:

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
Your gonna love Innovatives tunes:thumb:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I run a Wild Looney everyday and want more too!

·
Registered
412 Posts
That's what I'm running!:thumb: Problem is I'm getting used to it:doh: Now I need more:woot:
I have too, that is why I am doing injectors, head studs, EGR delete, fuel system, and eventually turbo.:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts