Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

ITP Overboost or HPOP

879 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  tylerwitt34 
#1 ·
So i just got my dp-tuner put in and omg what a difference that chip makes comparted 2 my programmer so f***in crazy. Also put the overboost fooler from itp in and i still get a check engine light but when i get into like when i hit it hard and first and when it gets 2 3rd gear i see 30psi on my boost gauge but the check engine light comes on but it will hold 30 psi all thru 3rd and into 4th so i'm thinking it the hpop can't keep up anyone else think its that? My friend ****ed with the dial on the overboost and then we think we turned it back 2 where it was when i got it. So i'm thinking its the hpop that can't keep up anyone else think i'm rt or wrong. Mods in sig....

#2 ·
Lol lope idLE IS GREAT.....

#3 ·
Tyler do you still have your programmer? or do you know anyone that can pull the codes. It could be either the overboost since the dial got turned or a p1211 ICP code

#4 ·
#5 ·
two most common codes after chip, boost and hpop ..boost is cheaper iniatially, but high boost use will kil a turbo..I ran dieselsites pulse unit..not as big a differenc on my stock sticks as a chip..but it was much better, pulled solid from the bootom end to the top end., lil mpg gains .... and no codes

#6 ·
Got it working used my programmer 2 clear codes and keep test running it thanks guys. Lol now my friend with his psd doesn't wanna race.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.