·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done this?

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Just posting up to subscribe. I would like to hear the information on this mod as well.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, I did the regulated return/bowl delete at the same time. Nice/clean setup. It did take some time though. If you do it, you need to come up with a good post pump filter (I used perma cool) and make your own fuel lines from the pump to filter and then to the delete block (I used braided ss teflon hose). You also need a return hose. Good luck!

·
Registered
385 Posts
why does everyone want to delete the fuel bowl? (this is where the filter sits, correct?)

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
The fuel bowl is in the way of my pretty twin HPOP's, the filter is small, the filter is way to expensive, the fuel bowl is restrictive for higher volumne fuel flow systems and it is ugly as all get out.

Truethfully, I did it because I needed to flow more fuel than the bowl could pass to the heads and I wanted to mount the filter on the frame rail where changing it was very ease(and less messy). Plus the filters are only $12 now and this filter is three times the size of the stock filter.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Ditto what he said...

·
Registered
411 Posts
The fuel bowl is in the way of my pretty twin HPOP's, the filter is small, the filter is way to expensive, the fuel bowl is restrictive for higher volumne fuel flow systems and it is ugly as all get out.

Truethfully, I did it because I needed to flow more fuel than the bowl could pass to the heads and I wanted to mount the filter on the frame rail where changing it was very ease(and less messy). Plus the filters are only $12 now and this filter is three times the size of the stock filter.
X3

I did it too and am glad I did!! The fuel bowl sux!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Does a guy in a cold climate want to delete the bowl (and it's fuel heater) ?

Am kind of looking at the ITP Reg Return kit with the bowl delete kit.

·
Registered
497 Posts
i am getting ready to do mine in the fall, for the exact reasons others said above.

·
Registered
497 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
WATCH OUT
TO MANY DOGS ON THE PORCH, SOMEONES GOING TO GET BIT:hehe:

·
Registered
497 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts