Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you guys might remember i was working on a TC lock/unlock switch that wouldn't flash the OD light. Well, i got it all figured out and installed and it works perfect. If anyone wants i can give you the schematic, or if enough people want it, i can ask a mod if they can put it in the tech files.

·
Banned
0 Posts
It sounds like you need to do a complete write-up on that and have a mod post it to the tech files. It's a very handy mod.

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll put something together for that.

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
It sounds like you need to do a complete write-up on that and have a mod post it to the tech files. It's a very handy mod.

^^^^^ What he said

·
Dieselis' Maximus
1,057 Posts
I Would love to know your tricks of the trade i was about to start getting ready to do it on my truck.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
+1 for a write up.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I did the plain ole regular TC lock up switch mod and my OD light has NEVER flashed..... :shrug:

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
PMR = JUNK
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The lock can help trans temps stay low by keeping the TC from slipping when the PCM wants it to be unlocked, example: low speed towing. The unlock, i have to give credit to strokin_early_99 for the idea, is, according to him, better for sled pulling. I say according to him because i haven't had any experience pulling, yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts