Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just bought a '06 F-150 5.4... He's finally growing up :D ... Nice truck... Extended cab flare side XLT.... Now he get's to know what we already know, it costs a fortune to fill up....

But I have to admit it's a very nice truck and there is no way he could afford a diesel without about 200,000 miles on it so it's an excellent choice (after all, it's a Ford:D )... He can always buy one of the "BEASTS" when his financial life catches up...

Ken....

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
My son just bought a '06 F-150 5.4... He's finally growing up :D ... Nice truck... Extended cab flare side XLT.... Now he get's to know what we already know, it costs a fortune to fill up....

But I have to admit it's a very nice truck and there is no way he could afford a diesel without about 200,000 miles on it so it's an excellent choice (after all, it's a Ford:D )... He can always buy one of the "BEASTS" when his financial life catches up...

Ken....
sounds good... lol we need some pics... my first truck was a f-150 too and it took me a few years before i switched over to my current truck... im sure hell enjoy it

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Tell him i say Congrats on the new truck. an F150 is a great rig

·
CW4 Retired, US Army
612 Posts
Tell him congrats on the new truck.

Heck, my first truck was a 150. Nothing wrong with that. And like you said he can always upgrade to diesel later. That's what happened to me.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Congrats to him. My friend just got one and it is amazing. Great truck (has to be, it is a Ford after all!) and really realiable too.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell him congrads, He's lucky my first truck was a 1991 chevy s-10 lol:Shocked: :yikes: lmao
OUCH !! Bad enough it was a Cheby, but an S-10 on top of that.... Glad to see you came around :D ....

Ken.....

·
CW4 Retired, US Army
612 Posts
OUCH !! Bad enough it was a Cheby, but an S-10 on top of that.... Glad to see you came around :D ....

Ken.....

An S-10 doesn't really qualify as truck does it. So see your still ok. :D:D

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
92 Ford Ranger, then a 94 Mazda (FORD) B4000 and now my 01 F250, and then my 80 Jeep CJ5 LMAO...

If he's starting w/ a 150 he's doing pretty good!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Tell him congrads, He's lucky my first truck was a 1991 chevy s-10 lol:Shocked: :yikes: lmao
When I bought my first truck, a 91 S-10 was still the truck of tomorrow! In 91 I bought my first new truck. It was a Toyota that I still run on occasion. We had a 94 Bronco that was used, then the wife got an 01 Toyota 4Runner that was 1 year old. The 06 F-350 is only the second new vehicle that I've ever owned and I wouldn't have that if I wasn't able to lease it to the company that I work for.

An F-150 is a good start and you can't really go wrong with them. Soon enough he will be wanting the power of the diesel!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts