1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:worthless[1]:

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
haha, tahts awesome! Hell, I'm gonna have to build a whole new building for my truck, cause our current garage situation is too short in length and heigth (garage apartment above it)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics coming soon. Not really much to look at. stock truck in a garage. But it's only been like 3 days, but man it's working out well so far. b/c I don't drive my truck daily... I have a company truck. so I only use my truck for personal use on the weekends.

·
Registered
57 Posts
whats the length and hieght of your truck, sorry if its a stupid question i'm just debating on getting a short box over a long box and what might fit in my garage

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Must be nice to park in a garage. I will be building a new garage this summer for my truck. Going to loose a fair bit of my back yard in the process.

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,863 Posts
Holly smokes, I don't know which one I would mod, a stock truck, or a stock house!

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Nice to have a garage to park yer rig in. I just can't raise the roof to get my rig in. Enjoy my lift way too much. Added Python Security System after hearing of so many thefts.
Glad it's working out for ya

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am very happy with the way things are. the 4" lift was overkill. The truck is setup very nice stock; Big axles, LSD 3.73, nice ground clearance, etc. And putting 35's on it put things right with me, along with raising the old man running boards 2.5" Sitting great now. Plenty of truck at my disposal and it's garaged :)

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Nice to have a garage to park yer rig in. I just can't raise the roof to get my rig in. Enjoy my lift way too much. Added Python Security System after hearing of so many thefts.
Glad it's working out for ya
How do you like that?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i have the long bed and love it i can put everything in there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts