Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
:doh: Cigarettes are gonna be cheaper than gas too, and milk is gonna cost more. What a depressing reality.

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:doh: Cigarettes are gonna be cheaper than gas too, and milk is gonna cost more. What a depressing reality.
This was just meant to make light of a very depressing situation.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
awesome shirt I want one where did you get it

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
I'll drink to that! :stump::hehe:

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure.... got the pic in an email this morning..... Might be be able to google and find it though.

·
Registered
264 Posts
wow

aint that the truth... I have a lot of friends that I think have been doing just that..

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Why do I have to pay for a full barrel of oil everytime I fill up my truck? I don't use all the oil in the barrel each fill up....

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
yea no joke! i sure wish cope would come down some 5.50 a can to almost 6.00 a can over the last month, damn diesel fuel!!!

BTW im moving to oregon that town sounds nice to me

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
I am sure if you go to Indianapolis you could find one. Being that city name is on the t-shirt.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
hrmmm, maybe they should raise taxes on alcohol and cigs and lower the fuel tax :D

I bet they could reverse that real quick!

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Thanks for the chuckle this morning Tiff. I'll have to see if I can find one that says Dallas on it.
Craig

1 - 20 of 21 Posts