Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Sold Pending Funds***

Isspro F3 Pyro/Boost 2-gauge set, red pointer, black face. Comes with A-pillar pod, part #7708. New in box, never installed.

$200 + shipping.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I will give you $100.00 for the gauges. Let me know.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will give you $100.00 for the gauges. Let me know.

Sorry, need to sell as a package.

This is a steal folks, cost me $275 new, and they have never even been out of the package.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Well then what color is the pod? I need a tan one. Also do the gauges come with everything to hook them up?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well then what color is the pod? I need a tan one. Also do the gauges come with everything to hook them up?
The pods come unpainted--you can either go to the Ford house and pay out the nose for matching paint, or you can hit the Krylon which matches almost perfectly.

The gauges are a complete package ready to install--meaning they do come with the temp probe for the pyro.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Hey, did you sell this yet?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
666 Posts
I will give you $165.00 for everything. Can we come to a deal for all of this. I really want to buy.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will give you $165.00 for everything. Can we come to a deal for all of this. I really want to buy.
I have receipts on everything. It cost me $275 four months ago, and the stuff hasn't even been out of the box. $200 + shipping is much more than reasonable. That's like 25% off retail for brand new parts.

I can go $200 shipped. That is my lowest price.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Ok I will give you $200 shipped for everything. Is the boost gauge 40lbs or 60 lbs? Also will that pod fit in a truck if you bought it for a excursion? Do you by any chance have any pics of the stuff before I send you the money? Do you have paypal that I can pay you through?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pictures:

Entire package:

60lb boost gauge:

1500* Pyro gauge:

High Temp Leadwire:

High Temp Shrinkwrap:

Thermocouple Temp Probe:

Boost pressure line with fittings:

As far as I know the a-pillars are the same on our trucks. Yes, I have paypal, it's my wife's email address: [email protected]. So now do I get to ask for a picture of the money?? ;)

·
Registered
666 Posts
LOL. I will send you the money through paypal when I get home tonight. Paypal will have my shipping address and info.
Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hey I had just sent you the money and then realized you had a 2004. I have a 1999 F-250 will this stuff still work?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
yeah, i think so. generally the 99-04 stuff is the same.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know for sure the pyro will work. Not sure about the boost gauge, but I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't--boost is boost. The A-pillar should be the same.

Got your paypal payment, will ship in the morning.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bet you didn't think you would have to work so hard for your money? :hehe::hehe::hehe:
Geez, ain't that the truth!

Never dreamed I'd have to practically force someone to take advantage of a screaming deal, LMAO!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts