Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's got best price right now? Looking for 3 gauge pillar mount, pyro, boost, trans temp. Oo and paint

·
Registered
4 Posts
Diesel Manor will be your best bet for paint. It'll be around $15 for a can and will color match your OEM interior paint.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Diesel Manor has the best price I have found for Isspro guages.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
We have a complete package with the best instructions to boot. 15 pages with very detailed info. The only thing missing from our gauge kits is one of us poping out of the box to install it for you. :D:D:D If you hae any pre-buy question just give me a shout.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
As long as you buy from a reputable dealer that is factory authorized, you're good to go. Ohh, and a site sponsor too.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
As long as you buy from a reputable dealer that is factory authorized, you're good to go. Ohh, and a site sponsor too.
That's odd, I bought mine from Ken and he's not a site sponsor but I was definitely good to go. :tard::confused::wink[3]:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would recommend this kit from RiffRaff Diesel. Riffraff Diesel: RDP Triple Pillar Gauge Kit. It is slightly more than the Diesel Manor kit, but comes with everything from the right size drill bit and tap to a pre-painted color matched pillar mount. I recently installed it on my truck and couldn't be happier. It too comes with detailed instruction. Worth the extra money IMHO. Here is a link to the directions that will be useful regardless of which kit you buy. http://www.riffraffdiesel.com/mm5/RESOURCES/Riffraff_Diesel_ISSPRO_EV2.pdf

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tom, Diesel Manor had better pricing. Wish I would have saw that earlier kjf!

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Tom, Diesel Manor had better pricing. Wish I would have saw that earlier kjf!
Better pricing than Ken? Must have given you a deep discount because you can't get them anywhere cheaper than Ken that i've found.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Thoroughbreddiesel has them for 433 shipped. Just saw that the other day and thought I'd post. Don't know if it's better or not...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Thoroughbreddiesel has them for 433 shipped. Just saw that the other day and thought I'd post. Don't know if it's better or not...

Ken sells them for like $320 shipped or somewhere about there...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I didn't shop around, but was very pleased with my EV2 purchase from Ken's. He helped me with any questions I had.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Ken sells them for like $320 shipped or somewhere about there...
I doubt that. Double check your figures. You have to compare apples to apples.
R17022 pyro
R17333 boost
R17599 trans
AM-17307 3 gauge pillar mount
R72022 EV2 harness w/dimmer
Tkit for boost gauge or similar
Wiring pack with crimps, etc.
Vehicle specific instructions.

Just the gauges and the pillar cost a WD more than 320.00
You are probably talking about the older EV series, not the EV2. The op mentioned "ISSPRO EV2"
Cheers

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Here is what I have... Looks the same to me... The only difference I see is the location of the ISSPRO logo. And yes, I got them for $320 shipped from California, I believe it was actually less. I'd have to find the receipt.

·
Premium Member
8,479 Posts
I doubt that. Double check your figures. You have to compare apples to apples.
R17022 pyro
R17333 boost
R17599 trans
AM-17307 3 gauge pillar mount
R72022 EV2 harness w/dimmer
Tkit for boost gauge or similar
Wiring pack with crimps, etc.
Vehicle specific instructions.
When I bought mine from Ken, last year, I paid @350 as I remember. I did Not get a "T" kit (I chose to tap the spider) but Did get the paint & primer matched to my interior and the dimmer kit. Also, I went over the mirror 3-pod.

They are EV2's and THAT is Apples-to-Apples! (you shudda shopped around, you got No Deal @ $420) :wink[3]:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
When I bought mine from Ken, last year, I paid @350 as I remember. I did Not get a "T" kit (I chose to tap the spider) but Did get the paint & primer matched to my interior and the dimmer kit. Also, I went over the mirror 3-pod.

They are EV2's and THAT is Apples-to-Apples! (you shudda shopped around, you got No Deal @ $420) :wink[3]:
That's what I figured... I knew I wasn't full of it! :rofl: I didn't get the paint from him and I just got the regular pillar, also got the dimmer kit. I know I didn't pay more than $320 shipped though!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tom go to his website. Put it all in your cart. Go to check out... It's more. I did it 3 days ago

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
To Ken's website? I'm telling you, call him. Tell him what you drive and what you want and he'll put you a package together. I didn't even go on his website, a friend gave me his number and I just called him. Talked to him for a good 45 minutes about trucks.

His stuff isn't even close to what you'd spend at Diesel Manor, I can assure you of that. If they had been cheaper, I would have bought from them. No point in spending more money for the same product!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts