Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM getting ready to purchase Isspro EV2 Pyro and Boost Gauges with Column Mount. Anyone link me to good write up on this install for a OBS 95 - 97 7.3 Powerstroke? Trying to save $200.00 from what a couple of Shops are quoting me on the install labor.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
With my autometer gauges I went to the website and downloaded it straight to my Android powered phone. In a pdf file, came in real handy being on my phone had it with me the whole install

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
It's not too bad, but what I will say is that you need to take your time and make sure you leave plenty of wire between the gauges. Since the Power/ground/illumination gets daisy chained together, it's important to make sure you don't fawk up this step and end up having to splice in extra wire. Also make sure to leave your sensor wires plenty long so that you can pull the gauges out and unplug the gauge if needed.
I put some in a few months back, but last time I did a good write-up on gauge install it got ignored so I never took the time to do the write-up this time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts