·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not off hand

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Not a bad price. But check and make sure its diesel compatible. Some dont have the delay circuitry to deal with the glow plugs.

Jarrod, the ford unit is 500 bucks if you get it new with the truck. I dont think it was even an option in 05

·
Beach Bum
26,652 Posts
Not a bad price. But check and make sure its diesel compatible. Some dont have the delay circuitry to deal with the glow plugs.

Jarrod, the ford unit is 500 bucks if you get it new with the truck. I dont think it was even an option in 05
500, ya an aftermarket is best!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dave will check on that .

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I'm a Viper fan, the new 5901 is [email protected]$$. Not sure about the CA you were looking about but anything made by DEI (Clifford, Viper, etc) has about a million awesome add-ons too!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I have the marksman auto start and am VERY happy with it, go to you local stereo shop find one that you like, ones that have displays are a lot nicer than ones without. pay them for installation you'll get a warranty and know it is programed right.

·
Registered
425 Posts
love my omega auto start alarm. has delay and runs up to 20 mins. i warm truck up before leaving work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts