Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05 6.0 with 113k lifted on 37s. Only aftermarket parts are straight pipe cold air intake and about to install egr delete this weekend. Also has flashpaq economy tune getting 18mpg and will still smoke the 37s. My question is should I really worry about the head gaskets and studs like everyone says. I only use my truck 4 everyday driving. The only towing it does is during the summer taking my 16ft ski boat 2 the lake or maybe pulling my lawn mower around that is it. This is my first diesel and I love it just want to know if I am going to have to constantly sink money in it cause if so the for sale sign is coming out. I have a newborn and don't have time to worry abou my truck tearing up. I stay on top of the maintenance and have never had any problems with it until the egr went out and everyone says that's where I all starts just trying to get the facts not opinions thanks for the help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.