Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Truck is a 2001 F250. My current tires are 265/75R16 on stock rims. I bought it new in 2015. I’d like to get some 35” tires but don’t know if they would rub or not. I need to figure out if my truck is leveled or not. Seems higher in the front than a normal stock but I’m not sure. What do you all think? I’ve got air bags in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,617 Posts
looks leveled but old. I thought the 99-03s had only 2 leaf springs on the front. I run 285/75r16s after a leveling kit. its really a 50/50 because it depends on the level kit, wheel offset and stuff. some run 35s with a level kit no problem, some need trimming, some can't etc. the 285/75r16 is a couple inches taller and 1 in wider if you are interested and they fit stock, but are tight and look really nice on my level kit.

I attached a photo of my 1999 with a level kit and 285/75r16s this photo is maybe 5 months old.

my level kit is this:

--two procomp 22210 front leaf springs
--procomp shocks
--9.5in u bolts
--pmf adjustable track bar

the safest bet is just getting a true 4in lift kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
I JUST LOOKED AT A PHOTO OF MY TRUCK.....AND THE PHOTO OF YOURS.....AND I THINK THAT YOUR TRUCK IS LEVELED.....

BECAUSE MY TRUCK SITS HIGHER IN THE REAR THAN THE FRONT.....AND ABOUT 3 INCHES LOWER THAN YOURS IS IN THE FRONT.....

MY TRUCK IS A 2001 F-350 ECLB 4X4.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts