Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is, but if I cut it(from the bottom) I can't go back. I'm worried about noise and soot in the cab if I go too low.
Origionally I wanted too keep the botom of the mitre above the top of the cab,which I did. But it sure looks a lot better lower in my opinion.
Just pickin your brains...Anybody have an opinion?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i think it looks great man

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
mine are a little lower than that the top of the stack sticks up about 3 or 4 inches above cab but it doesnt look bad

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Looks fine.:dunno:

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Looks good that way, and it would look good 2 inches lower... it's up to you man! Your truck, your preference!

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
I think it looks great, but your driveway chalk skillz are lacking. Better get with the kids and work on that lol.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
I think it looks great, but your driveway chalk skillz are lacking. Better get with the kids and work on that lol.
I was going to say something about that too but couldn't come up with anything that clever :doh:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Chris it looks good, i think it's exactly the same as mine:

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
See STAX I think because you have two it looks good, but a single just looks funny above the cab.....I would make it level with the cab.....no worries about getting soot on the cab

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think it looks great man...just high enough in my opinion.

·
Registered
206 Posts
2-3 in shorter imo but its all personal
maybe a view from the front would help us decide

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
i think it looks fine really. It looks obnoxious, like a train "stack"! And that's cool. It doesn't look as ridiculous as the 6 ft. CB antenna's I see on roofs and 9 ft duals on bedrails...

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
HAH. At least it's not 10" wide lol! Then you'd have a problem.

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Looks Good To Me.
Self Satisfaction

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'd say its lookin good

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey thanks for the input guys!

I know it's my truck=my decision, but I always like to hear other opinions too. I think for now I'll leave it as is till I get sick of it that way. You can see it from the front a little too, which I like.

Thanks again guys...
later

1 - 20 of 36 Posts