Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I dont blame you if you dont read this all the way through but im a little pissed and just looking for opinions. So I bought my truck knowing that it needed work and wanted to just take my time to fix it up and eventually pull and rebuild the motor. Now im thinking it was a mistake :dunno:. Everything electrical is bad. Cant adjust mirrors, no interior lighting, tach dont work, door locks dont work, etc. All interior is worn out, not destroyed but needs work bad. Carpets ripped up, dash vibrates from somebody changing a heater core, all vents are busted, bench seats worn out, ignition is starting to act up, etc. Body is rotted around all wheel wells and paint is faded. Thing rides like a tank so unbelievably bad its sickening. Oil leaking out of oil pan. :crazy: hahah sorry im just frustrated and could go on all night.

So anyway, think I should cut my losses with what I have in the motor or stick with it and peice it together? My only though is that no matter what I do its still just an OBS regular cab.

I just screwed myself if I ever wanna sell this damn thing :hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Well you could find another in better shape. Use your current truck for parts.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats kinda what im hoping. the ultimate would be to find a CC LB OBS with like a 351 in it for a good price and just swap it. Think that would be my better bet here? Just seems like even the 302s are still pretty expensive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts