Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a suggestion. The 2017's have been out long enough for a few of them to be modified/customized and standing tall. It might be appropriate to have the latest iteration of the "Powerstroke" on the banner of POWERSTROKE.org.

·
Administrator
29,136 Posts
probably need to get rid of all the "clutter trucks" and just put some 6.0's up there ;-)

LOL

I am surprised the E series guys have not made a similar demand

·
Premium Member
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, in this ""Politically Correct"" World we live in, shouldn't we have a trans-Powerstroke section. You know, trucks that are part Cummins, part Ford, no wait,,, I think we have that covered, don't we? :laugh2:

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
Y'all can go hold hands and sing by yourselves, I want no part of that chit.

I am down with a new banner though.

Yo Z, let's get something going on our end. What do ya say?

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts
They won't chime in, we will have to present it to them. The last time I had to coordinate everything as far as submissions, polls, and then present everything to them. After the pictures of the trucks were selected they put the banner together and published it.

·
AMERICA!
22,939 Posts

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
What ever happened with this banner ?

Has it been crushed or just still fine tuning things. Yea 2 years later quality comes with its costs but really what’s up.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
What ever happened with this banner ?

Has it been crushed or just still fine tuning things. Yea 2 years later quality comes with its costs but really what’s up.
I'm curious myself. I'm new to the forum membership, and IMO at first glance the banner does appear a little outdated without a 4th generation rig in the mix. But if it's a pain to update, I get it!

·
Fuel it up again Dummy
5,721 Posts
Three + years will have passed by without a lick of effort put into a project to stop living in the past and acknowledge the F250 still advances.
Its avoided by the Mods like the plague/Coronavirus & hangovers.

Ahhh what the hell I‘m still livin in the past and I’m damn good at it, but I’m not charging anyone to watch me do it...... Okie Dokie be back 3/2021 for a update.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts