Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

· Premium Member
19,418 Posts
2405 and I joined the same month. Wow the changes we have seen. Remember when site upgrades used to take the site down for a week?
That sucked!!! I have an ORG addiction and couldn't get my fix! :doh:

· Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Alright... Derail. :hehe:

Let's play the who remembers the name game... I'll start.

Mr_Bright_Billy, or whatever he went by. I think that's close but can't remember it's been so long. I think his name was Mike...:dunno:

I know some of you remember him. Used to chat in the night crew forum all the time.

· Don't mind me
28,409 Posts
There are some good things that Autoforums has brought to the site. The ads no, the stability yes.

· Premium Member
19,418 Posts
Alright... Derail. :hehe:

Let's play the who remembers the name game... I'll start.

Mr_Bright_Billy, or whatever he went by. I think that's close but can't remember it's been so long. I think his name was Mike...:dunno:

I know some of you remember him. Used to chat in the night crew forum all the time.
Mr. Big Hill Billy...

· Don't mind me
28,409 Posts
Mr_Big_Hillbilly? I think. Remember when we would have 30 people a night in chat and we were doing radio interviews?

· Premium Member
19,418 Posts
I was first, Josh.... :D What does he win, Johnny???? LMAO! :hehe:

· Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Yeah that's him, and I can still remember Wolf radio with Marc and Stump (I think) going at it solo when the host got up for a few minutes to presumably take a piss.. I know it was Marc but was it Stump too? I know there were quite a few people that called in. I was in chat that first night just following along.

Can't remember the last time there were 30 people in chat, or even 15.. Used to be every Sunday and Thursday night!

· Premium Member
9,603 Posts
cant remember who else it was.... wasnt it Alan (rodslinger)?
I was thinking that's a possibility too, but it just doesn't sound right... :dunno:

I must be getting old and experiencing C.R.S.

(can't remember chit) :hehe::hehe::hehe:

· duct tape & zip ties
10,918 Posts
Hey yall I been here a while too. It seems like this place has gotten big and the OG's kinda went on to other things.

· haters gonna hate 24/7.
4,000 Posts
I'm still here but works been kickin my butt...... :hehe:

BTW, since ya'll are talkin about member numbers and all...... whats my number?? :dunno:

· back to business
3,611 Posts
I'm still here but works been kickin my butt...... :hehe:

BTW, since ya'll are talkin about member numbers and all...... whats my number?? :dunno:
Good question. This thread has had me searching for the last thirty min. Is there somewhere I can find this info for myself? Or is it a mod only privilege?

And if it is........... out of curiosity.......... can one of you's pull up my #?

4,000 Posts

4,000 Posts
Good question. This thread has had me searching for the last thirty min. Is there somewhere I can find this info for myself? Or is it a mod only privilege?

And if it is........... out of curiosity.......... can one of you's pull up my #?
You should be near me in member number since we both joined in oct 2007...... :hehe:

4,000 Posts

· Don't mind me
28,409 Posts

You are 19780 just hover over your name and look at the bottom it shows it.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.