Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Premium Member
18,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this forum sliding down the slopes?
Where are all the original members? Where is all the activity? I don't see it?

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Do you mean the OK forum itself or the whole board? I have had 0 time to be on here since about April. I do a little from time to time but should really be doing something else! LOL JJ

· Premium Member
32,386 Posts
Most of the originals are still here Clay. You just dont see em post as often since our membership has grown so damn much.

But excessive advertising has drawn quite a few people elsewhere:doh:

· Registered
5,219 Posts
just been working my azz off to keep afloat! When Im lucky enough to get a day off I cant even think about surfin the net... I should be in bed rite now! :lol:

· Premium Member
32,386 Posts
Activity usually starts picking up after halloween. The weather is to nice now.

Winter has always been the busiest months as far as activity here.

· Premium Member
9,603 Posts
While I don't exactly see it going down the crapper, I do see the slow down around here. Hell, I've been pretty sporadic around here myself the last 6 months. Summer was busy with family and fun, and the last month or two works been kicking my butt. So not a lot of time for the org unfortunately. I still manage a few visits a day though.

I think a lot of us who were around 4 or more years ago do miss the small family feeling we had when there were only a few thousand of us on here. The site was still new and unknown. A lot has changed since then.

· Premium Member
32,386 Posts
While I don't exactly see it going down the crapper, I do see the slow down around here. Hell, I've been pretty sporadic around here myself the last 6 months. Summer was busy with family and fun, and the last month or two works been kicking my butt. So not a lot of time for the org unfortunately. I still manage a few visits a day though.

I think a lot of us who were around 4 or more years ago do miss the small family feeling we had when there were only a few thousand of us on here. The site was still new and unknown. A lot has changed since then.[/b

Exactly:thumb::thumb:

· Registered
3,384 Posts
Activity usually starts picking up after halloween. The weather is to nice now.

Winter has always been the busiest months as far as activity here.
I agree. Several forum sites I have been a member of in the past usually slow down over the nicer months f the year. I havent been as active as I would like to be but with the new baby and all the other crap gong on. But once the days get shorter again and the weather drops, I believe we will see an increase. I know I will be around a little more.

· Premium Member
20,448 Posts

I think a lot of us who were around 4 or more years ago do miss the small family feeling we had when there were only a few thousand of us on here. The site was still new and unknown. A lot has changed since then.
i totally agree... i remember when we were a small site and liked it when Andy owned it....

· Premium Member
19,418 Posts
There are quite a few of us still around.

· Registered
4,010 Posts
its seems thats what happens a lot in forums
there was one I joined about 4 years ago when it was just starting and had maybe 1000 members. there are now almost 18000 members and 1.1 million posts. I used to know basically everyone on there and now it seems like I only know a couple people

· Premium Member
32,386 Posts
yeah, when i joined, i think there was 1000 members total...much more fun it seems.
There were 2255 members when you joined:thumb: You were 2256

· Premium Member
19,418 Posts
There were 2255 members when you joined:thumb: You were 2256
And when I joined 6 months after Clay, the membership had doubled. I'm member number 5700. :thumb: What a lucky number!!!! :hehe:

· Premium Member
9,603 Posts
And when I joined 6 months after Clay, the membership had doubled. I'm member number 5700. :thumb: What a lucky number!!!! :hehe:
3637 here and only 2 months ahead of you at most.

· Don't mind me
28,409 Posts
2405 and I joined the same month. Wow the changes we have seen. Remember when site upgrades used to take the site down for a week?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.