Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
From what i have read on this forum about the IPR kit for the 6.0 i would steer clear of that kit. If anything i would do the half kit that BPD offers.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Do you have a link?

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate the info. I glanced over the MPD one as it wasn't a complete kit. Any recommendations on a decent oil filter/cooler kit to marry up to it?

·
Premium Member
6,295 Posts
You wont find a "kit" out there to marry to the plate that MPD is selling. You would have to buy that plate, find an appropriate air/oil heat exchanger, filter head, research filters to match OEM spec, design/measure for hoses and have them made for you, and create mounting brackets for all the above.
In my opinion, the best option has already been mentioned..and you got a 2nd and a 3rd..Let me be the fourth. Click me
Based on the cost of just that plate at MPD, I doubt that you would be able to put together a system to go with it for less than what the BPD kit is selling for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.