Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these black plastic ones are POS, couldn't be easier to stip thin plastic female ends. Would be that hard to produce metal 3/8th to 1/8 reducers...

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
these black plastic ones are POS, couldn't be easier to stip thin plastic female ends. Would be that hard to produce metal 3/8th to 1/8 reducers...
Hello Goolsbymd,

Thank you for the input. I think we have just the thing you are looking for!

Coming out this year at SEMA these blue anodized fittings will be in our braided line option for ALL of the systems we sell. You will be able to purchase this braided line upgrade late November.

We highly value customer input and if you would like to see anything else please send us a PM and look for our completely re designed line launching this November.

Thanks!
Snow Performance Tech

Attachments

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,266 Posts
Hello Goolsbymd,

Thank you for the input. I think we have just the thing you are looking for!

Coming out this year at SEMA these blue anodized fittings will be in our braided line option for ALL of the systems we sell. You will be able to purchase this braided line upgrade late November.

We highly value customer input and if you would like to see anything else please send us a PM and look for our completely re designed line launching this November.

Thanks!
Snow Performance Tech
I have not been able to find any info or ways to order the "braided line option". I'm interested in putting the Tow-Max kit on my 6.0 dually. Does the controller plug into the OBDII port? I already have the Edge Insight plugged in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts