Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner of a 2005 F 350 6.0L CC SRW 178K miles. After I bought 1 1/2 years ago, I changed out the oil filter, Rotella T6 w/ Archoil 9100. Both fuel filters, using Archoil 6200 after discovering a stichion problem #8 injector. Resolved it with additives. Been using them ever since.

Transmission’s torque converter & HPOP was replaced within the year before I bought it (>15K on it). I changed the front & rear gear oils & transfer case fluid. It had a Sinister coolant bypass on it when bought. I’ve since changed the filter as well.

I had to do a complete front job (tie rods, drive link, steering stabilizer etc) when I put new tires on. Powerstop rotors/pads & oem calibrators X4 & a Sinister Blue Spring Kit.

Two questions, a) I want to do a coolant flush Ford Gold or Cat ELC & why? Ford gold is in it now, no oil cooler issues. Deltas always been 15 degrees.
b) my engine top fuel filter cap broke when I use a 1/2” extension to loosen it. Now, how do I get it off to change filter & replace it? Thanks for any help!

·
Vendor
208 Posts
Welcome to the community! I'm Tommy from Dales Superstore, we're fairly well known in the diesel world. If you haven't heard of us, we have a huge distributor network and work with countless manufacturers both large and small. We can get just about anything and we'll do the shopping for you, we'll even price match to make sure you always get the best price. As of last week, we no longer offer "race only" products but still offer a ton of intact tuning.

Let me know if you need a quote on anything, I'm happy to help.

Regards,

Tommy T.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts