Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, They call me the mad man of turbos for the 6.0 powerstrokes. I have built some nasty turbos for the 6.0 and have more to go. The turbos that I have stage 3 and 4 will start putting down big numbers soon and next year will be a big year one for the 6.0. Ok enough about that, I have been researching the 6.4 turbos and I will be coming out with new developed 6.4 turbos. For those that haven't heard of me I build nasty vgt drop in turbos, meaning that the turbos are factory drop in nothing extra needed for installation. The same will be true for the 6.4, right now I have plans for three different stages. Stage 1 will be an upgrade to factory turbo and give an extra punch. The stage 2 will be a performance turbo and will deliver big power, the last stage 3 will be all out performance and should be a nastest as they come. A little preview of the size of the inducers of the low pressure compressor, stage 1 68mm, stage 2 71mm, and stage 3 74mm. I will keep the rest on the number to myself for now. I look forward to see if I can make a differance with the 6.4, not that it needs much help, since it's a monster hot rod diesel. The first turbo should be ready by end of next month, and go into testing. So lets see if I can add so MADNESS to the 6.4 camp. I will keep everyone updated as things come along.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Interesting. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
def interested.. and def keep us posted. im excited to hear this.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
You came into the 6.0 scene right as I left. I still have my 04 but its a dump truck so I'm not making it that fast just exhaust haha. But I have been lurking all your threads ticked about how I'm missing out on your work. Hope ya get something going and I can get my truck studded to handle more boost and fuel soon. If you start working on the 6.7 they would prolly pay gobs of money to ya since the 6.7's run out of air and fuel so fast. But hey do the 6.4's first lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thats going to be for the low pressure i'm assuming. Are you going to do anything for the high pressure vgt?

·
Registered
68 Posts
thats what i thought but i figured id ask. Maybe some ball bearing and billet wheels :please:

Reactions: Keller

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will be billet for sure on both turbos, and ball bearings for low side is a option I'm playing with. I love my turbos to spool faster than stock, and produce alot of power. I have done well with the 6.0 powerstroke offering a upgrade, mild and nasty turbos, so I also plan on same for 6.4. I have a 6.4 turbo taken all apart and ready to start machining for the different wheels. I will also be incorperating some of my other turbo tweeks that I have been using. If anyone has followed the progress that I have done with the 6.0 then you should know I start small and build big and better as I go along. I'm also known for great customer service, and offering less pricing then is out there. I hope to have a chance to work with the 6.4 owners.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
we def welcome you to it. i was thinking about a an elite 71mm but im gonna hang off now..

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Wish I was a little closer since we're in MS I could've been a beta tester or something.

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Good to see you over here Adrian!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ready to see the madness on the 6.4 Adrian !

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Yeah it's a Turbo Diesel
4,156 Posts
Woohoo!!

Sent from iPhone

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I am very interested in these turbos :evillol:

·
Registered