Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im at my witts end here, I’ve got a 2010 f350 6.4 with a spartan tuner ( 275 tune ) and I’ve had some issues recently. this is the 2nd time, last time was April 6th last month. Lost all acceleration and power at the same time and truck basically shuts off. ( I still have electrical power ) just engine shuts down like it stalling. High pressure fuel psi is in normal spec and just Happens out of the blue. When it happened this time my intake air temp was 91* ( outside temp was 67 ) now it’s been sitting for 30 min it’s at 128* ( truck off not running. Doesn’t start, just continuously cranks ) Oil and coolant temps are normal ( 203* ) . Wasn’t beating on it just normal driving. No codes either pending or stored either. After my buddy managed to tow me home ( w/ chains ) with a couple good jerks it started right up just like last time it happened.. took about 2 hours from time it stalled to getting towed home, when getting home iat was 90* and started right up on 3rd crank. I have no clue on this, hoping someone else has came across this issue before and can help point me in the right direction. ive contacted every major diesel shop in an 80 mile radius from me and no one will touch it unless i can duplicate the problem, which its at random. Owned the truck for 2 years now, never an issue like this, normally i just eat transmissions. Would be grateful for any advice

1 - 1 of 1 Posts