Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing the forums and haven't found what I'm looking for. I just bought a 2015 6.7 crew cab and it has a fairly basic interior. I have access to a 2014 crew cab gas with the Lariat interior, sync, etc. Would I be able to swap the higher end components (Back up camera, nav, seats, etc) Fairly easily or will I need to have the computer programmed to my VIN? Is that even a possibility? What components could I swap without too much grief? I'm excited for my first diesel, but would love the toys for free!

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
sync wouldn't be plug and play, but the seats no problem

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
its my understanding that the pcm controlls sync, not sure if you could get a flash or not to make it work from ford.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where it's a 2015, I'm looking to see what I can upgrade for free. I have the donor truck (it's extended cab gas) and has the XLT package in it. I'm going to swap rims, mirrors, etc, but need to know if I can dash swap/interior swap without many trips to the bank or dealership. Hopefully I can find a list of items that are easy and those that will require a day or so. Backup cam? heated/cooled seats? climate control? The forums are fun to read, but I've spent hours trying to get clear answers. So far they only deal with 08-12. Not sure what is the same.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry if I'm cutting in here.. But does Anybody have any info on this? I'd like to put the upright dash from a '13-'15 with an aftermarket nav in with the glove compartment under the dash tray into my '11, just curious if the dash itself would fit with slight mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts