Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so finally getting around to putting in the new interior in my LBCC. Right now she has gray interior with the roll-a-long wood trim. I would love to have the king ranch super duty seats but have heard stories about rear passengers having no room and front seats sitting too high(i am 6'1). Are there any GOOD fitting leather covers that resemble something close or anybody have any advice on seat cover manufacturers period? Would love to have a f150 console shift but not sure what that deals with. Obviously if I did king ranch theme the dash, door panels, headliner, carpet would all have to be re-done in some shade of tan or brown so any tips there? I just want to have the interior components look like they belong there or came out of factory. I know they don't make our door panels anymore so any tips on cleaning them? Any recommendations on manufacturers would be appreciated. Thanks guys

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
You can request info from them, they will send a brochure and vehicle specific info/pics if they have it, and a few color samples. Or at least they used to lol

Its darn good stuff though.

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
I have 02 seats in mine, way better than stock, so the kr seats will go in, im 6`5" i ride fine in it, as for trying to paint it just find all tan interior parts from an eddie bauer version

·
...kind of looks homeless
2,079 Posts
I have 02 seats in mine, way better than stock, so the kr seats will go in, im 6`5" i ride fine in it, as for trying to paint it just find all tan interior parts from an eddie bauer version
Kris, you got pics of your seats? Never seen them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts