Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just go to vegistroke.com I'm sure some of you spend time on there dreaming about clicking the buy it now button anyways...

go to the site, go to the technical tab, then click on the link for polymerization. pretty interesting stuff jason found. Kind of goes against a lot of info I got from here about blending. Now I still realize its not a good idea because it's unheated, but I find it funny how he couldn't get it to polymerize with diesel blend.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'd be sceptic to draw any conclusions from this. The testing is far from real world much less scientific. As interesting as it is, exposing the oil to higher tempertures than we would do in real world only proves what will happen in those high temperture conditions. You can bake a cake at 325 and get a delicious cake but turn the heat up to 425 and you will get a different result.

Just not a controlled enough test using real world conditions for myself to draw conclusions.... but still interesting.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I understand, and by no means would I use this data to draw a conclusion about anything, but I just found it interesting that the one mixed with diesel did NOT polymerize. I hope he continues testing. I just posted it for some good info. The more I read the more I learn, just thought I'd help others with that too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts