Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried looking on banks web page for intercooler plumbing for my truck or even a whole set up, could someone please point me in the right direction to either banks or another dealer
thanks

·
Ford Crazy!!!
125 Posts
Keep looking in the group buys. Someone will be ordering allot of them. Thats gonna be your best bet. Thats how I got mine. I found a guy ordering them on Powerstroke Nation. I think thats the only way you can get just the plumbing kit new. I cant remember but I think I paid $475 shipped to the house. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Keep looking in the group buys. Someone will be ordering allot of them. Thats gonna be your best bet. Thats how I got mine. I found a guy ordering them on Powerstroke Nation. I think thats the only way you can get just the plumbing kit new. I cant remember but I think I paid $475 shipped to the house. Hope this helps.
so what is the best way to get ahold of piping to fit a 96 for an intercooler?

·
Registered
469 Posts
i tried looking on banks web page for intercooler plumbing for my truck or even a whole set up, could someone please point me in the right direction to either banks or another dealer
thanks
talk to darrell at DPPpower i think he already has a list set up for another group buy

·
Registered
127 Posts
obs pipe info

If you need something quicker and if you already have the spyder intake and are just needing pipes, PM me and I will send you some info on a guy that is building pipes for the OBS. I have ordered from him and he is great to deal with. He takes the bent pipes already, puts them in a jig, and welds them up. Just let me know.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Call Darryl at DPP at 1-800-DPP-POWER. He will fix you up!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts