Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen a thread like this but think there should be one. Lets try and compile a list of all parts from the differant year Superdutys that are interchangeable. Start with stating where the part is categorized. Interior, Exterior, Engine ect.

Like heres one Id like to know. Are the interior parts interchangeable amonst all years? Can a 05+ dash panel fit a 99-04 dash?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Don't know about the dash panel, but most other interior stuff is interchangeable from 1999-2007. My brother in law got rid of his trash bag holder and got the ashtray out of a junk yard and painted it to match his interior. Then he came up with a cool way to mount his DP tuner in there. It looked so cool that I copied this. When I first got my truck, it had the POS cupthrower and I switched that out for a later year cupholder setup. It bolted right in.

As for exterior, most if not all things will swap from 1999-2007 since the body style didn't change much. Engine wise, all 7.3 parts will swap out as well.

My focus lately has been to do factory upgrades to my truck since I have the early '99. Some of the things I'm planning on doing will be to add keyless entry, backup sensors, fog lights, tow hooks, and a better factory stereo. I'd like to make my truck a Lariat with the seats and all. They are so much better than the cloth seats any day.

Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts