Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well its been kinda boring here lately , waiting for new performance tunes and parts to come out and such. and i have a new in the box ZEX PRO STREET DIESEL NITROUS kit so im gonna install it and start with the .072 N20/Fuel Jet then the .088 N20/Fuel Jet just to see what happens :nod: the same kit worked great on my 08 6.4L soooooo in theory should on the 6.7L:dunno: we will find out.:icon_ford:
oh and my fat fingers pressed some wrong buttons on the keyboard an ordered the industrial injection twin turbo kit:doh:

EDIT: does ARP have new studs for these yet?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Matty. Just curious. What do u do for work? Gotta be an oil patch guy

·
Retired
596 Posts
I'm excited to hear about the twins. Something I am looking at myself.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Matty your link for your youtube vids doesnt work. That link is designed to go to the logged in users videos page. IE......So when I click your link it takes me to a log in page, when I log in to youtube, your link goes to my videos page.

Please take some vid of the install.... I wanna see how much cussing is involved! :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matty. Just curious. What do u do for work? Gotta be an oil patch guy
I am a project manager for a large electrical company and dabble in hotshot. Not much oilfield for me.
Matty your link for your youtube vids doesnt work. That link is designed to go to the logged in users videos page. IE......So when I click your link it takes me to a log in page, when I log in to youtube, your link goes to my videos page.

Please take some vid of the install.... I wanna see how much cussing is involved! :)
I'll get that link fixed for ya

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Dam, your truck is so sick. I wish I could ride in it with the twins and nitrous. I bet it will haul some tail. Do you tow much or not, how will the twins do towing?

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Subscribed! Thats gonna be BA

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
How did I know it would be you? Bout damn time someone stepped up and went crazy. You're right matty, it's boring as hell in here. Thanks for getting the party started!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Subscribed. this is bad

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am a project manager for a large electrical company and dabble in hotshot. Not much oilfield for me.

I'll get that link fixed for ya
same here...pm for an electrical contractor in the dallas, tx area. i'll have to remember that in case i need to get some help on a project up north! :D

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So hows she run with the N2O???
:thumb:

great. i go from this:eek:hnoes:
to getting in and driving it , then i change to:please:
then after a couple good runs im like this :hyper::happydance:
haha

:nx:

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
any vids ?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
when does the new twins go in?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i will get some. having to much fun. plus i cant cold the camera still when it kicks in. it breaks the duals loose anytime you want. like getting kicked in the back by hulk:woot:

oh shut it. :(

i went straight to the .88 .
truck seems to like it, and the EGT's drop quick as soon as the spray kicks in
Awesome man. Thanks for keeping us updated, you are definitely keeping this place interesting!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts