Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Not on my truck, but on my cousins....

DashDaq with the 210 tune and Sean's delete pipe

Runs GREAT!! Hands down better than my BADP 135hp tune...the shifting is SPOT ON, as well as the throttle response...not a ton of smoke at all...but enough...no wasted fuel!

Heres his truck in the driveway, after we installed the pipe, next to mine..with my smokin hot stock wheels and tires...

And heres where we mounted the DashDaq...its a GREAT location IMO...I will mount mine in the same spot...have to lose the upfitter switches...but I dont use em anyhow.

My unit was supposed to have shipped today...so I am looking forward to getting it all ready next week.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Does he not have the aux controls or did you mount it on top of that?

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does he not have the aux controls or did you mount it on top of that?
We took the upfitter switches out...I will do the same to mine, neither of us used them for anything...I dont have any redneck lights or anything like that...LOL

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sweet. Looks great. Did you use double sided tape? or how did you mount it. i got mine on today. it's runs real good. not enough smoke for me. but if it saves fuel . i am in.

·
Registered
182 Posts
We took the upfitter switches out...I will do the same to mine, neither of us used them for anything...I dont have any redneck lights or anything like that...LOL
That's one clean install. Nice job!!:thumb: I think I'm going to cruise around w/the BADP tunes for a bit and then go with the Spartan DashDaq after all the feedback has been given.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn...I just realized I misspelled INSTALLED....what a wetodd!!!

We used double sided tape for now...going to get it set up with velcro though so it can be removed and updated if need be.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You should line it up against yours and video it. :)

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should line it up against yours and video it. :)
Right now mines stock...should have my tuner and tunes by say...Wednesday of next week...picking up my new wheels and tires. Saturday...upgraded form 20x10's and 37's to 20x12's and 38's

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
I updated your thread title for ya. That's a pretty clean install and I like the screen. Can you update the background skins? He might try a carbon fiber look to match his dash interior...

Oh and what do you plan to do with your upfitters? I'm not sure if they would fit in my 05, but I might be interested.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks!

Yeah you can change all sorts of things on the Dashdaq...we have not even played with it at all....just tried to find a good mounting spot, and that place looked like it.

We will keep both sets of switches...you have to go behind the dash to remove the relays I think, and then they just are not worth much money, I think you can get all the wiring switches and all for like $100 bucks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It sure does look good there, but I don't think I would like having to look that far down to see the gauges while I'm driving... Mine is going somewhere near the pillar. It won't look as good, but it seems a little more practical to me.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
224 Posts
i just moved to beaumont in december and there is alot of rednecks:hehe::tex::grd:

P.S. Pahrump, i would like to see you or your cousins truck run, thinking about getting a spartan for my truck

thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just playin with ya i'm a Beaumonter myself...
is there alot of beaumont diesel heads, just wondering, would like to see some of the rigs rolling around here

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mine should not be hard to see......send me a PM sometime when you want to meet up....I am usually parked at the river during the summer on the weekends....we put in off Lucas..Pine street I guess it is, I will be there tomorrow but I will have my Excursion there, since I am waiting on my tuner from Matt

·
Registered
224 Posts
where exactly is that, im not real fimilar with beaumont, just got a job and moved here in december

1 - 20 of 21 Posts