Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just installed my new v3 system. everything is great. will keep my fingers crossed and enjoy passing up the fuel stations. brent thanks for your help:woot:

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
good to see your loving the vegi life, just hope you are having better luck find oil than I am. :thumb:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i hear ya. i have been collecting for a couple of months now. when i first got intrested alot of guys told me that i should find oil and start expirementing. i took their advice and now that i have my system i have over 100 gals. stored; ready to be used as fuel. the places that i target are moms and pops joints. practically all of the places that i get oil from were discarding their oil illegally; i am doing them a favor by taking it off their hands. i do not have any big pick ups, i pick up all of my oil every 2 weeks. some places give 20-25 gal. and some places give 10-15 gal. does'nt matter how much because it all adds up. anyway, i hope some of this helps. goodluck and be patient it will work out.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Oh I am doing fine, I have been biodiesel and WVO for over 40k miles, 35K on my OBS I just sold my dad, and my 00 Superduty has been a vegan the day I bought it 2 1/2 months ago. I am down in pilot training in a smallish town in texas and its tough getting connected when I am only going to be here for 6 months and people dont want to change, and I am sorry but 80% of the town is Mexican and they dont speak much english, I have a better time talking chinglish with the buffets. But I have found a few places and another pilot thats been getting some here too. My Father on the other hand in NY is sitting on 1000+ gals!!!!:woot: So when I go home I bring a ton back with me. Every drop he gets in from mom and pops too. Every drop counts, and free is free, whether its 100gals or grabbing a 5 gal jug from a place on the way home from work every 2 weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts