Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I just installed my 3 guages I like them. not too bad putin them in just took my time with them. tap the egt and vac it out felt like 20 min then put every thing in
took it for a drive and
was reading about 20 on boots
140 on tranny but took about 5 to 10 min to get there
egt ran at 200 at a idle got on it driving and ran up to 1200 untill it shift and then down to 600
I was wondering if that is normal to run that high when flooring it. :woot::woot: every thing else seems good to me

·
OperationSmile.org
2,011 Posts
Ya seems normal. Im usually at 30psi boost, 180 trans and 200 at idle, 900-1100 at WOT depending on how long Im in the throttle and 750-900 whiiel cruising 75.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
well I just installed my 3 guages I like them. not too bad putin them in just took my time with them. tap the egt and vac it out felt like 20 min then put every thing in
took it for a drive and
was reading about 20 on boots
140 on tranny but took about 5 to 10 min to get there
egt ran at 200 at a idle got on it driving and ran up to 1200 untill it shift and then down to 600
I was wondering if that is normal to run that high when flooring it. :woot::woot: every thing else seems good to me
I want some! :drool: Can't wait.

Look for PM

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts