Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Installed a mbrp 4" turbo back exhaust today. Man I love it. It sounds great. I will have the s&b filter kit and edge programmer next week to install.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a buddy who has one and he said it was a good programmer. He said his has 3 settings and with a automatic transmission I couldn't add but about a 60hp or 80hp programmer or the transmission would be toast after that. Plus I set up a account to sell edge products and got a good deal on one with the monitor.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The gauges in the monitor help make my mind up to. I didn't want to have to buy a programmer and gauges.

·
Registered
511 Posts
FWIW you can buy a DVD/VCR player or buy a DVD player and a VCR player. You can buy a LCD TV/DVD player or buy them separately. I have yet to find a high quality product that is lumped togther... IE gauge & tuner.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
FWIW you can buy a DVD/VCR player or buy a DVD player and a VCR player. You can buy a LCD TV/DVD player or buy them separately. I have yet to find a high quality product that is lumped togther... IE gauge & tuner.
well put man:thumb:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Yup...you gotta pay to play. Don't go cheaper.

Did I read that right? You're going to sell Edge products?

later

·
Registered
497 Posts
dump the edge and go with Dp-Tuner or Tony Wildman. Try the Edge out and then buy one of those chips. I guarantee that u will wish u went with DP-Tuner or Tony Wildman first!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts