Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title Has been solved, but instead of opening a new thread, I figure continue on this one...

My telescoping mirrors dont telescope... No fuses blown, relays seem to checkout... Switch maybe???
Any advice would be great, I'd like to get an idea of what it could be before I take it to the Dealership.... Try to save them some time and me some money...

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Your truck is a 12Volt system. You could open the hood and grab the positive battery terminal with one hand and the neg terminal with the other hand and you wouldn't get shocked. So, you question about something in the mirror causing you to get shocked...........NO!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
What was the fix for the door shocking you? Mine does it almost everyday!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Static Electricity... I have leather seats but I have Seat covers, I took the seat covers off and the shocking stopped...

Thanks Again Black!!! lol :taze:
I have leather seats also. It doesn't do it to my wife ( passenger side).

·
Registered
182 Posts
i used to have of a problem with my dodge and static electricity. My new ford shocks me sometimes, i have the cloth bucket seats in mine. If you are wondering if it is static electricity or not try grounding yourself to something before touching the handle.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
i used to have of a problem with my dodge and static electricity. My new ford shocks me sometimes, i have the cloth bucket seats in mine. If you are wondering if it is static electricity or not try grounding yourself to something before touching the handle.
Thanks I will try that tonight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts