Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Maybe next time I wouldnt repost an email he sent you.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
I'll put it to you this way, it seems like your getting a better price then the orginial price or at least couple hundred dollars, so if the next person goes to buy it and gets charged full price you think thats fair ?? On my build I didnt put any of prices for my stuff BECAUSE the vendor gives YOU the price NOT EVERYONE. Just a curosity

But back topic yes that will get you to 500hp, I did well over that I hope you have other supporting mods on your truck.

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
I'll put it to you this way, it seems like your getting a better price then the orginial price or at least couple hundred dollars, so if the next person goes to buy it and gets charged full price you think thats fair ??
:agree:.....

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Fixed and edited out pricing agreed on between customer and vendor

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
wow lotsa drama here and little actual tech talk I guess I understand this place.....
No theres plenty of tech talk here too.

The thing is you posted a negotiated deal between you and a vendor. That was between the two of you. Not everyone will get that price.

Do you see the point now?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I fail to see the point whats 20 bucks here and there. However i do see there been no value of detail info of these choices. I am not a poor kid and its not about the 20 bucks I am already a very happy customer of theirs so far.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
wow lotsa drama here and little actual tech talk I guess I understand this place.....
Are you kidding ??? Not to burst your bubble your in, but there is alot of talk but if you wanna come out like a lil brat when someone tells you one thing a vendor does for you, your gonna be corrected. :doh: Example parts that I have gotten in the past from vendors are my prices give you an example this wasnt a dealer but I got a camshaft for my truck regular price 800 I paid 525 for it, but I dont post it cause its fair to them and 100 bucks different could mean alot to some folks. We are just advising you of things and the folks that are telling you this are also Veterans to the vendors. So take it for what its worth and just understand where we come from.

No I fail to see the point whats 20 bucks here and there. However i do see there been no value of detail info of these choices. I am not a poor kid and its not about the 20 bucks I am already a very happy customer of theirs so far.
You want Value detail here we go.

190cc Injectors what are they ? and who's are they ? Hypermax, Casserly, RCD, Industrial Injection, Swamps, also what size nozzles did you choose from ? stock nozzle ? 50 percent ? 75 percent ? 100 Percent ? What plans do you have for your truck ?

Turbo Powermax turbo which is a 63.7mm compressor wheel 88mm exducer, stock is 58mm on the compressor side, this turbo is basicly the same turbine sizing in a stock turbo, the wheel on the compressor side has been upgraded but the housing on the compressor side looks stock, also the VGT selniod was change to handle the set-up.

Fuel system what exactly do you have currently ? A regulated return system ? What are you planing Airdog 2 or Airdog 150 ?

Heads ? have you done anything to these yet ? Have you installed studs ? have you decked your heads ? how about your oil cooler ?

Intercooler Banks is probably the best for the price do you do alot of towing ? if so this will help with your EGT's.

As for your Trans, it will hold up find but you'll soon be maxing it out if you plan to race it alot or sled pull, your gonna have to upgrade that in the near future.

Is that enough info :hehe:

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Are you kidding ??? Not to burst your bubble your in, but there is alot of talk but if you wanna come out like a lil brat when someone tells you one thing a vendor does for you, your gonna be corrected. :doh: Example parts that I have gotten in the past from vendors are my prices give you an example this wasnt a dealer but I got a camshaft for my truck regular price 800 I paid 525 for it, but I dont post it cause its fair to them and 100 bucks different could mean alot to some folks. We are just advising you of things and the folks that are telling you this are also Veterans to the vendors. So take it for what its worth and just understand where we come from.

You want Value detail here we go.

190cc Injectors what are they ? and who's are they ? Hypermax, Casserly, RCD, Industrial Injection, Swamps, also what size nozzles did you choose from ? stock nozzle ? 50 percent ? 75 percent ? 100 Percent ? What plans do you have for your truck ?

Turbo Powermax turbo which is a 63.7mm compressor wheel 88mm exducer, stock is 58mm on the compressor side, this turbo is basicly the same turbine sizing in a stock turbo, the wheel on the compressor side has been upgraded but the housing on the compressor side looks stock, also the VGT selniod was change to handle the set-up.

Fuel system what exactly do you have currently ? A regulated return system ? What are you planing Airdog 2 or Airdog 150 ?

Heads ? have you done anything to these yet ? Have you installed studs ? have you decked your heads ? how about your oil cooler ?

Intercooler Banks is probably the best for the price do you do alot of towing ? if so this will help with your EGT's.

As for your Trans, it will hold up find but you'll soon be maxing it out if you plan to race it alot or sled pull, your gonna have to upgrade that in the near future.

Is that enough info :hehe:
NUFF SAID!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Kevin, you're just too nice... :hehe:

But seriously, good info though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
HAHAHA.. damn rescue. Im scared now.

If I would have seen the price before it was edited, I would have cringed. It really doesnt have to do with the site for the people to be honest with you, its being professional. If a vendor or a dealer gives you a quote, that between you and them.

Just a thought, "Kid"

·
Registered
246 Posts
Rescue is the most entertaining by far :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Easy now, I didn't know much about PSD until I came here. So listen to what these guys have got to say, they know what they are talking about. Word of advice, don't start any shizz with the regulars, you'll just end up getting banned.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Read around a bit. There is plenty of tech talk. So much of it actually you will have to read it 5 times before you understand what they are talking about and how a 6.0L works!

A lot of these roll stuff off there tongue that might seem foreign at time but they usually will break it down in simpler terms if you need it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts