Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to give the guys on here who have not dealt with innovative yet a heads up! These guys are great, super fast response and very knowledgable.

·
Registered
101 Posts
+1

I have been dealing with Eric and Ted for years, they are as good as it gets!

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Well I live right down the street from Eric. In fact, he used to live in my neighborhood. If anybody wants me to go beat him up, let me know :lol:

Somehow I think (based off his customer service) that won't be happening!

+1 on great guys.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Id give you the go ahead Marty but not till I use him all up. Do you know if there are any plans for straight up I swing by one afternoon and we can custom tune the beast or if hes gonna be doin customs here real soon?

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Well I guess it goes without saying that I like Innovative!:lol2::hehe::hehe:

Matt, last Eric told me, is that the 6.4 custom tuning is still in schedule for early June. I don't want to give a concrete date just in case.:D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
yea thats what i heard as well, I still wanna get this tune and take a run against ya and see how the 6.4 holds up and how far back I am from ya and try and get some good times.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
You'll give me a good run if not take me.:thumb: Those 6.4s are strong machines and with both of us spraying....:dunno:

Guess we'll hafta find out.:thumb::D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I orded my SCT today from Ted. Its going to be Christmas in Southern Illinois SOON!!!

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
It'll look pretty cool, 7.3, 6.0 and 6.4 all putting down sub 13's :laugh:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
It'll look pretty cool, 7.3, 6.0 and 6.4 all putting down sub 13's :laugh:
That would be cool but im not gonna convince myself ill get sub 13s, just yet.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Wait for tunes? Oh no I'm sorry I've never heard of that I deal with Innovative Diesel. Ask and yee shall receive. Asked about some tunes Tuesday evening, some tweaking here and there, received them Wednesday afternoon didn't even take 24hrs. Wednesday was a good day, got studs in the mail and stud ready tunes in my email! :thumb: lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts