Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while installing my new casserly 225cc injectors i noticed that one was damaged durring shipping. the yellow fuse looking clipat the top has broken loose. upon inspection this top part of the injector is removable. my question is, is this top part the same as stock? can i just replace this part with the stock one or is this part modified? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
You better speak with Casserly:nod:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
you can replace just that piece. the spool valve is in between them

its a 4mm and a torx ? i dont remember the size. do you have a pair of stock injectors laying around you can steal one off of?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
just run over there and have him swap them for you. i have one sitting here that i was going to take a picture of to show you that it just comes off

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
no just remove that top. inside is the spool valve. you can leave that in there. just take the nut and long bolt out and just replace the top with a new one. put it back together and be done

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
You better at least let Casserly know what your doing.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
hes not really doing anything other then fixing something that was broken by shipment. but if it really matters tell him your buddy is a tech and he fixing it for you. not that he would know if it was changed out or not

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
why does he have to clear this with cass? He bought them used, I am 99% sure they dont have any warranty...

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol, i seriously doubt ryan cares. like adam said, theyre used, no warranty. when i said new i meant new to me, sorry for any confusion.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Ok. Whatever ya'll say. I bought mine used couple years ago and talking with Cass, I get my problems fix. Im pretty sure my warranty is up but he still helps.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts