Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im lookin at most of the small satge injectors. can i get some feedback on what everyone thinks is the best deal? baby swamps(150cc)$1050, swamps stage ones(175cc)$1600, and beans stage one remans(160cc)$1100. the beans seem like the best bang for the buck. any personal opinions?

· Full A-Team Member
6,407 Posts
This is kinda funny knowing who posted above me but I put RDS stage 1 remans in my truck around a year ago and I couldnt be happier. Just my $.02

· Registered
88 Posts
AFFORDABLE INJECTORS

I'm not sure what all the injectors you list are, but the only place I get mine at for my 1995 F250 7.3 liter Powerstroke is at injectorwarehouse.com because they're affordable, and I am poor, and it came COMPLETE with rings, everything, fully install-ready. They also reimbursed for the core right into the bank account immediately upon receiving the oil-free core I sent in. They are reasonable on the core, the shipping fees, and the injector price. I really like them and will always get my injectors there.I forgot to mention though, that mine is a 1995 Diesel Powerstroke F250, I know the newer injectors are more than one might be for my truck. I paid $225 total for a complete ready to install injector including core, and got the $75 back immediately. Works fine, truck was on the road again because orf this, but now need an affordable replacement turbo so am researching AFFORDABLE turbos. They are so expensive and everyone is charging so differently. usdiesel.com is selling them for about $800 including the core. I was told no new turbos are actually being made anymore for the 1995 Powerstrokes, they are all remanufactured now...?

im lookin at most of the small satge injectors. can i get some feedback on what everyone thinks is the best deal? baby swamps(150cc)$1050, swamps stage ones(175cc)$1600, and beans stage one remans(160cc)$1100. the beans seem like the best bang for the buck. any personal opinions?

· Premium Member
419 Posts
...the only place I get mine at for my 1995 F250 7.3 liter Powerstroke is at injectorwarehouse.com because they're affordable, and I am poor, and it came COMPLETE with rings, everything, fully install-ready.
Dam, I hope you get better pricing than what they list on their site.
$1200 for an Overhauled set, more than double the cost of some other options.
And $2300 for a Reman set. You can buy a brand new set for way less than that.
But I guess if you're happy with the service then go for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.