Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not lazy, just deployed to a crappy country....I want to buy an Infinity BassLink and hoping it will fit behind the tilting 2002 crew cab seat. Would someone be a pal and measure to see if it will fit? It is about 15"x13"x9" - I am willing to cut or remove the tool tray if need be. Thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I gotta 2002 CC. What exactly do you want measured? Keep your head down homey.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man...basically, if you have a shoebox, tool box, or similar that is approx 15"x13"x9", just put it behind the seat and see if it will close and lock in place, and let me know. I found a great deal on a used basslink subwoofer and I don't want to get it if it doesn't fit. I appreciate it a lot.

·
Registered
332 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just went and looked at mine, It looks like its only about 9" wide at the widest part where the toolbox is. Theres no way you can get something 13" wide back there. You would probably be best to get a custom box made.

Stay safe!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a broke and simple soldier so I won't be getting a custom box with subs and seperate amp - the basslink is all in one and I found a used one for $60.

Well if it is 9" wide then it should fit, right? The narrow part of it, 9" was what I was worried about, if it would fit between the back of the seat and the rear cab wall. The 13" would run up and down, and the 15" part would run parallel to the rear cab wall. Sound right? Thanks for the help guys.

:bang2:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Whats the model of the basslink you are looking at and I will get some exact measurements for you to make sure it will fit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay, I've been busy lately. The model is the original Infinity BassLink I....measurements are 14.5" wide, 13.4" high, 9.9" deep. Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Infinity enclosure

Hey bud,

I have the Infinity Basslink T sub enclosure box and it fits great. Its only about 6 1/2" deep and the sound is incredible. Its the one with 1 10" sub and the dual 10" passive radiators. I dont know if this is the one you are talking about but it fits great. Hope yours works out for you.

·
I need money...
1,592 Posts
Hey bud,

I have the Infinity Basslink T sub enclosure box and it fits great. Its only about 6 1/2" deep and the sound is incredible. Its the one with 1 10" sub and the dual 10" passive radiators. I dont know if this is the one you are talking about but it fits great. Hope yours works out for you.
Would you be willing to post some pics of your setup? Please.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts