Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought this would interest some of you guys, This is one of the Pumpers in our Department. She is an E-One Cyclone mounted on a 4X4 chasis, but with a twist... She is designed strictly for Industrial plant and tank firefighting and is capable of some pretty amazing numbers when it comes to water. First off I should point out that most of our hydrant systems are capable of 2000gpm each within the plant. The pump is a Hale 3500gpm. The top mounted deck gun will put out 4000gpm and the rear mounted deck gun will put out 2000gpm. Each Deck gun has a pump bypass aux, intake to feed more water to the gun on top of what the pump is capable of supplying. For a total simultaneous output of over 6000gpm with all 5 5" intakes connected.

Anyway, just thought it might interest some of you cats, as it's something you don't see everyday!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Just seen this. Hell of a truck! We don't have a use for anything like that around here but that is SWEET!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moar pics!!!
Sorry Heavy just seeing this now. I don't have any other pictures of the 4x4 on my phone at the moment but here are some of her little sister :nod: This bad girl is the same truck without the 4x4 chasis. Same pumping capabilities though, and alot nicer to drive lol

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts