Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be posting a write up on this tomorrow, this was todays mod, drilled in 9 leds into the bumper

Don't pay attention to how some look brighter, that was my terrible cell phone camera. Enjoy!

And thats my truck, I'm new to the forum

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome! Neat idea with the lights, love the updated gate, bumper and lights. Perfect lift,tire, wheel combo too, slick looking ride!! Is that your G/N in the background? Dont see many of those anymore.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Someone else caught the GN back there...

LED's look good. Are they brake only or running too?

·
Registered
192 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
102 Posts
You have my attention with this write up...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Wow! x2 on lift, wheel / tire combo. And neat idea on teh leds. What size lift is that ?:thumb::thumb: and of course :ORG welcome:

·
Super Moderator
19,812 Posts
That's a very cool idea!!! :thumb: Are they hooked to your brake lights or running lights?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hey guys! Thank you for the great feedback, I am going to try and answer all the questions asked, and today was very rainy so I could not take pictures for a write up.

The LED's are wired with the running ONLY, the led's up top are wired for running, turn and brake, for towing.

the LED size are 5mm, Look like this:

Unfortunately that is NOT my GN back there, that photo was taken at my buddies house after a wash.

The Suspension lift is ProComp, 8" all around with 325/55r22 Wheels are KMC's 22x14.

The incomplete build list is
Garrett Powermax Turbo
Banks FMIC and Ram air
5" TurboBack Straight pipe
Black Onyx Headgaskets
ARP head studs
EGR delete

BD Performance Transmission
SCT Tuning Controller

·
Registered
858 Posts
thanks for sharing, sweet ride!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I pass a Raptor everyday on the way to work and the LED's in the grill look sweet coming at ya. I wonder what it would look like with Raptor style LED's and cab lights??? Too much?

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
I will be posting a write up on this tomorrow, this was todays mod, drilled in 9 leds into the bumper

Don't pay attention to how some look brighter, that was my terrible cell phone camera. Enjoy!

And thats my truck, I'm new to the forum

Nice looking truck I really like the wheel and tire combo!

·
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!
6,471 Posts
Good job! I love when people do things different from the norm!

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Pics??? hello????? were did he go???

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good looking truck makes we wanna switch over to a harley style grille!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts